There are two types of publications available from this page: academic and informal. This is generally material available elsewhere, collected in the one place.
Some of these documents are available in zipped postscript format.
- Scott A. (1995). String Searches Taking Advantage of Compressed Data Representation. Honours thesis, The University of Western Australia.
- Ward B., Scott A., Senjen R. (1997). Using Agents to Schedule Meetings Between Busy People. In Proceedings of the Workshop on the Theoretical and Practical Foundations of Intelligent Agents and Agent Oriented Systems. Perth, Western Australia.
- Scott A., Jenkin K., Senjen R. (1998). Design of an Agent-based, Multi-user Scheduling Implementation. In Proceedings of the Distributed Artificial Intelligence Workshop. Brisbane, Queensland.
- Scott A. (2000). The Rise of the Multimodal Web. W3C/WAP Workshop: the Multimodal Web. Hong Kong.
These documents are available in HTML format.
- Noisetracker/Soundtracker/Protracker Module Format. 4th Revision, April 1994.
- A Copying Culture. Version 0.8, April 1999.