I want to know if there are any answers to parenting’s big questions.
- What topics of conversation are there, aside from spew and poo?
- How long can your baby scream for before you can expect a knock on your door from the police?
- What is the legal limit of poo that you can dispose of via the garbage?
- Exactly how unpleasant was life as a parent before nappies were invented?
- What is the line between jiggling a baby to sleep and unhealthily shaking a baby?
- Is lack of sleep a valid defence against loss of humour?